酒店常用英语情景对话,酒店人学起来!

有酒店人留言希望多提供酒店英语方面的内容,小编今天就分享酒店入住-点餐-客房-洗衣房-退房的一整套服务英语对话,记得收藏哦!

 

入 住

 

(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

 

F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?

 

欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?

 

G: I’d like a room, please.

 

我要住店。

 

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?

 

你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

 

G: A double, please. How much is that?

 

双人间,价格是多少?

 

F:It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

 

145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

 

G:Just tonight.

 

就今晚。

 

F:OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?

 

一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

 

G:It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.

 

我是达维斯。

 

F: And how do you spell that, sir?

 

怎么拼写呢?

 

G:It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

 

是D-A-V-I-E-S。

 

F:So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?

 

好的,你想要如何付款?

 

G:Do you take VISA?

 

能用VISA卡吗?

 

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.

 

可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

 

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?

 

我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

 

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?

 

10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

 

G: And is there a restaurant?

 

有餐厅吗?

 

F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

 

3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

 

G: Is there a pool here?

 

有游泳池吗?

 

F:Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

 

有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

 

G:Great. What time does the restaurant close?

 

餐厅什么时候关门呢?

 

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

 

餐厅和游泳池都是10点。

 

G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.

 

好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

 

F:Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

 

没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!

 

 

点 餐

 

(W: Waiter G: Guest)

 

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

 

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

 

G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

 

我是Johnson.

 

W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

 

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

 

G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.

 

谢谢,非常好。

 

W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

 

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

 

G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

 

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

 

W: How much would you spend?

 

你大概消费多少钱呢?

 

G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

 

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

 

W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.

 

好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。

 

 

客房服务

 

(R:Room Attendant G:Guest)

 

R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

 

这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?

 

G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

 

我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?

 

R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

 

没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。

 

G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

 

可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?

 

R: Of course.How many would you need?

 

当然可以,要几条呢?

 

G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

 

两条浴巾。谢谢。

 

洗衣房

 

(A:Room Attendant B:Guest)

 

A:Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

 

打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。

 

G:No,not now,thank you.

 

现在还不需要,谢谢你.

 

A:If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

 

如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。

 

G:Thank you.

 

谢谢你。

 

A:Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

 

请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。

 

G:I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

 

好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。

 

A:In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

 

如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。

 

G:That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

 

那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。

 

A:Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

 

不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。

 

G:All right.Thank you for your information.

 

那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。

 

A: Not at all.

 

不用谢。

 

 

退 房

 

(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

 

F:Good afternoon. How may I help you?

 

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

 

G: Can you check me out please?

 

可以帮我退房吗?

 

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

 

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

 

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

 

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

 

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

 

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

 

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

 

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

 

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

 

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

 

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

 

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

 

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

 

当然,请您给我下您的护照。

 

G: Here you are.

 

给你。

 

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

 

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

 

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

 

谢谢,你也是,再见。

  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程