服务程序对话
服:欢迎光临西餐厅!welcome to happy hour
服:先生/女士,请问几位呢? Table for how many people, please?
服:里边请!this way please/这边坐好吗?would you like to sit here ?
/不好意思满座了,请稍等一下好吗? Sorry,.the seat is not available now. please wait a momet./您请坐! Sitdown please !
服:这是我们的菜单,请看一下! Here’s our menu ,sir/madam.
服:请问现在可以为您点菜了吗? M ay I take your order now ,sir/madam
服:先生/小姐,要来点什么餐品? What would you like to have ?
客:有什么好吃的?what is special here
服:西餐最有特色,来份黑胡椒牛排怎么样?
Westren food ,what about a black pepper beef steak package?
客:好的,就来一份吧。 Ok .I need one
服:好的,那先生您呢? Ok .what about you ,sir?
客:来份丁骨牛排吧! I want a T-bone beef steak.
服:祝您用餐愉快! H ave a good meal
客:小姐,结帐!多少钱? Waitress ,check-out, how much is it ?
服:一共63元,谢谢!稍等会找您零钱!sixty three yuan please, thank you.I will give change back to you later.
服:找您37元。Return 37 yuan
客:谢谢! You are welcomed
服:请走好,欢迎您下次光临! Take care, Welcome to haohengshijia again
服:好的,请问牛排要几分熟? How would you like your beef ?
客:黑胡椒牛排要5分熟,丁骨要全熟,谢谢! Blacke pepper beef steak mediumrare. T –bone well done. Thanks.
服:好的,要加什么酱汁的? Ok , And what kind of sauce would you like ?
客:黑胡椒汁,香草各一。Blacke pepper sauce and vanila sauce.
服:还要来点什么喝的饮料吗? What would you like something to drink ?
客:来瓶青岛啤酒,一杯奶茶。 One bottle QingDao beer. One cup of milk tea .
服:好的,啤酒要冰的吗?奶茶要热的还是冰的? Ok .Ice beer or normal one ?
Hot milk tea or ice one ?
客: 是的,要冰的。Ice one .
服:好的,请稍候! Ok ,wait a moment please!
客:请问卫生间在哪里?where can I wash my hands?/where is the toilet ?
服:直走往左拐/请跟我来吧! Follow me please!
客:谢谢! Thank you !
服:这是……(红茶、汤、沙拉、面包、牛排),请慢用!
Here`s your (tea/soup/salad/brdad/beef). Enjoy your meal ,sir/madam!
客:小姐,我的牛排怎么还没有来? Waitress ,when can I have the beef steak?
服:很抱歉,我马上去催,请稍候片刻! Sorry ,I`m going to check it out now. one moment,please.
客:小姐,牛排是不是太生了?waitress, the steak is a little tender for me .
服:很抱歉,帮您加熟一点好吗? Sorry for that. May I help you to heat it ?
客:谢谢! Thank you
服:请问几位觉得食品合口味吗?
How is your dinner ?hou is your meal ?
客:小姐,来点纸巾。/加点茶!/加碗米饭 waitress ,I need some papertowel ./more tea please/more rice please.
服:好的,马上来! Ok ,It is coming.
服:不好意思,打扰了,这个餐具可以帮你撤走吗? Excusme, may I take this away?
服:祝您用餐愉快! Have a good meal
客:小姐,结帐!多少钱? Waitress ,check-out, how much is it ?
服:一共63元,谢谢!稍等会找您零钱!sixty three yuan please, thank you.I will give change back to you later.
服:找您37元。Return 37 yuan
客:谢谢! You are welcomed
服:请走好,欢迎您下次光临! Take care, Welcome to haohengshijia again
-
- 酒店英语 热门阅读
精品课程
本周推荐
厨师
-
过去,人们称厨师是做饭的伙夫,但随着社会的发展,人们对饮食需求的提高,厨…
- 未来餐饮,想学厨师的朋友学什么才能吃香…
- 厨师的酸甜苦辣,不是厨师你不懂!
- 餐饮业“去厨师化”趋势明显,厨师未来在…
- 30名大厨集体跳槽求职的公开信曝光,为什…
- 餐饮是个永远不败的产业,厨师们学什么才…
- 厨师成功开餐馆,离不开这七招!
- 厨师节我在百味楼,我为中国厨师代言
- 从厨20年,想辞职创业做一家专做外卖的店…
- 厨师谈加薪7技巧