酒店英语:客房投诉与处理

C:Good evening. The Front desk, How can I help you?

 

晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳?

 

G:Thisis Mrs. Stevenson, Room 1503. I’ve just checked in and I’mnot happy with my room.

 

我是 1503 房的史蒂文森太太,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。

 

C:MayI know what is wrong?

 

请问有什么问题吗?

 

G:Theroom is smelly and there is other people hair on my bed!I didn’t expect such things would happen in your hotel.

 

房间有股难闻的气味,我的床上还有别人的头发!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。

 

C:I’msorry to hear that. Mrs. Stevenson. I’ll send a housemaid to your room at once.She will bring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologizefor the inconvenience.

 

很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森太太。我马上派一个服务员拿空气清新剂来,并且为您重新整床。

 

我们为给您带来不便道歉。

 

G:That’sfine. Thank you.

 

好吧,谢谢。

 

C:You’rewelcome, Mrs. Stevenson. My name is Simon,and if there is anything else I can do for

 

you,please don’t hesitate to call me .

 

不客气,史蒂文森太太。我叫西蒙,如有什么我能效劳的,请尽管给我电话。

 

 

1. 顾客投诉问题
 

1) There is no hotwater/water boiler.

 

没有热水/煮水器。

 

2) The room is ina smell/too noisy.

 

房间一团糟/太吵了。

 

93) The window curtainis full of dust.

 

窗帘积满了灰尘。

 

4) The pillowcases are stained.

 

枕头套上有污渍。

 

5) Thebathtub/water closet is dirty.

 

浴缸/抽水马桶是脏的。

 

6) The watercloset is clogged ant when I flushed it , it overflowed.

 

抽水马桶堵住了。当我冲水,水就冒出来。

 

7) There is notowels/toiletry items/toilet paper in the bathroom.

 

卫生间没有浴巾/洗浴用品/厕纸。

 

8) My necklace/watch/wallet is missing.

 

我的项链/手表/钱包不见了。

 

9) Get me yourmanager!

 

把你们经理叫来。

 

2. 表示歉意和关注

 

1) I’m terriblysorry to hear that.

 

听到这样的事情,我真的非常遗憾!

 

2) I’ll attend to/take care of this right away.

 

我马上来处理这件事前。

 

3) I’ll look intothis matter at once.

 

我马上去查清这件事情。

 

4) I’ll send achambermaid immediately.

 

我马上派一个房间服务员过去。

 

5) We might have overlookedsome points.

 

我们可能忽略一些细小的地方。

 

6) We do apologizefor the inconvenience.

 

我们为给您带来不便深表歉意。

 

7) There couldhave been some mistake. I do apologize.

 

可能是出了什么差错,实在对不起。

 

 

3. 解释原因

 

1) The previousguest checked out late and you demand immediate access to your room. So the

 

Water didn’t have time to make up the room.

 

上一位客人很迟才退房,而您要求马上入住,所以服务员没时间来整理。

 

2) You put the “DND”sign on the knob, so the chambermaid didn’t make up the room.

 

您把“请勿打扰”的牌子放在把手上了,所以服务员没来整理房间。

 

4. 提供解决方案

 

1) Our manager isnot in town. Shall I get our assistant manager for you?

 

我们的经理不在本地。我帮您叫助理经理来好吗?

 

2) If you get yourluggage ready , we would move you to another room.

 

如果您把行李整理好,我们安排您到别的房间去。

 

3) I will send aporter to help you with the luggage.

 

我派个行李员来帮您搬行李。

 

4) To express ourregret for all the trouble, we offer you a 10%

 

discount/complimentaryflowers.

 

我们给您带来这么多麻烦,为了表示歉意,特为您提供 9 折/免费花篮。

 

5) Please allow meto send a chambermaid to your room to help you look for it again.

 

请允许我派一位服务员来帮您再仔细找找。

 

6) Shall I callthe police for you?

 

我帮您报警好吗?

 

7) I will speak toour manager about it.

 

我会向我们经理报告这件事。

 

8) This is reallythe least we can do for you.

 

我们能为您做的实在太有限了。

  • 投诉处理 热门阅读

精品课程