酒店常用英语 -称谓\问好\欢迎\祝福\致谢\致歉\指示...

Basic english for hotel service

称谓:

1、 直接称谓:Mr.XXX, Mrs.XXX, Ms.XXX, Miss.XXX, Sir,

Madam, Gentlemen, Lady, young gentleman.

2、 间接称谓:the lady with you, the gentleman with you,

that lady, that gentleman.

问好:

1、 Good morning, sir/madam

早上好!先生/夫人。

2、 Good afternoon, sir/madam

下午好!先生/夫人。

3、 Good evening, sir/madam

晚上好!先生/夫人。

4、 How are you today, sir? 回答:Thank you. And you?

先生,今天一切都好吗? 很好,谢谢。你呢?

欢迎:

1、 Welcome to the Guangdong Foreign Businessmen Club/Hotel.

欢迎光临外商活动中心。

2、 Welcome to our restaurant.

欢迎光临我们酒店。

3、 We’re glad to see you again.

我们很高兴能再见到您。

询问/征询:

1、 May I have your name, please?

请问您叫什么名字?

2、 Your initials, please?

请问您的名字首写字母?

3、 May I have your first name?

请告诉我您的名字。

4、 May I take your order now?

我现在为您下单好吗?

5、 May I have your room number?

请您告诉我您的房间号,好吗?

6、 May I have your signature, sir?……here please.

先生,请您把名字签这儿,好吗?

7、 May I know who I’m talking with?(打电话时用)

请问您是哪位?

8、 May I ask who is next?

请问下一位是哪位?

9、 May I be of service, madam?

请问这位夫人,我能为您做些什么?

10、 May I recommend our……, sir?

先生,我能为您推荐我们……

11、 May I help you with……madam?

夫人,我能帮您做……

12、 Would you like me to book a ……for you?

需要我为您订……

13、 Would you like to sit by the window?

您喜欢坐在靠窗边的位置吗?

14、 Would you like to have a cup of tea?

来杯咖啡如何?

15、 Is there anything else I can do for you, madam?

这儿需要我帮忙吗?

16、 How about a……

您觉得……怎样?


祝愿/祝福:

1、 Have a pleasant stay at our hotel, sir.

愿您在我们中心,一切顺心开心。

2、 Have a pleasant stay with us, madam.

夫人,愿您和我们在一起开开心心。

3、 Have a nice day!

祝您今天一切都好!

4、 Have a pleasant evening.

愿您拥有一个愉快的晚上。

5、 Have a good weekend!

周末愉快!

6、 Have a good day.

祝您今天一切都好!

7、 Enjoy your stay/day.

愿您在这儿玩得开心。

8、 Happy New Year!

新年快乐!

9、 Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

10、 Happy Birthday!

生日快乐!


对一般祝愿的回答:

1、 You too, Mr……

也希望您也一样……

2 The same to you, sir/madam.

也希望您也一样。


致谢:

1、 Thank you.

谢谢。

2、 Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

3、 Thank you for telling us.

感谢您的慷慨陈词。

4、 Thank you for your compliment.

谢谢您的赞美。

5、 Thank you for coming.

感谢您的到来。

6、 Thank you for calling.

谢谢您打电话给我。

7、 Thank you for waiting.

谢谢您在此等我。

8、 Thank you for being so understanding.

理解万岁。

9、 That’s very kind of you. Thank you very much.

非常感谢。


对致谢的回答

1、 You are welcome.

不用谢。

2、 With pleasure.

这是我的荣幸。

3、 My pleasure.

这是我们荣幸。

4、 Thank you.

谢谢。

5、 Glad to be of service. Please feel free to contact us anytime.

很高兴能为您服务,有需要请随时联系我们。


致歉:

1、 Excuse me.

不好意思,打扰了。

2、 I’m awfully sorry.

我感到十分的抱歉。

3、 I beg your pardon, sir.

先生,您能再说一次吗?

4、 Excuse me for interrupting.(不得不打扰客人时)

不好意思,打扰了。

5、 Sorry to have bothered you.

不好意思,打扰了。

6、 I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake. I do

apologize.

非常抱歉,这儿肯定是出错了。真的对不起。

7、 I’m sorry. Would you excuse me, please.

对不起。您能原谅我吗?

8、 I’m sorry. I’m being called.

对不起,我得接个电话。

9、 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.

很抱歉,让您等了我这么久。

10、 I’m sorry. The house/restaurant is fully booked.

很抱歉。中心已经客满了。

11、 I’m sorry. We have run out of .

我感到十分抱歉。我们把……都用完了。


对道歉的回答:

1、 That’s all right.

没关系。

2、 It doesn’t matter.

没关系。


指示:

1、 Let me show you.

让我告诉您。

2、 This way, please.

这边请。

3、 Please dial “0”, sir.

先生,请按“0

4、 It will be on your right hand side. You won’t miss it.

它在您的右手边,您一定能够找到的。

5、 Go straight ahead.

直走。

6、 Go down to the lobby.

往下走到大堂。

7、 Please take the lift to the 3rd floor.

请您乘电梯到三楼。

8、 Turn left/right at the first corner.

请在第一个转弯角转左/右。


提示:

1、 Here you are(递东西时)

给您。

2、 Here we are.(到目的地)

我们到了。

3、 There comes the taxi.(有的士来时)

有部的士来啦。

4、 There he is.(发现要找的人时)

他在那。

5、 Be aware of the ceiling, sir.

当心天花板,先生。

表示安慰:

1、 Don’t worry, madam. We’ll see to it.

夫人,别担心。我们会照顾它的。

2、 I’ll look into the matter.

我会调查这件事的。

3、 I’ll be with you in a moment.

我会很您在一起的。

4、 There is no hurry, sir. Take your time.

先生,时间充足,请您慢慢……

5、 It won’t be too long, sir.

先生,不会花您太多的时间。

6、 Please take you time, madam.

夫人,不用急,请您……

7、 We’ll let you know as soon as there is any available.

如果真的还有空房,我们会尽快通知您。

8、 I’ll report it to my manager.

我将向我的经理汇报。


表示乐意效劳:

1、 Very good, sir. I’ll be glad to help.

非常好,先生。我很乐意帮您。

2、 Certainly, madam. I’ll be happy to do it.

当然,我很乐意去做这件事。

3、 Yes, I will.

是的。我很乐意去做这件事。

4、 Yes, certainly, just leave it to us, sir.

当然。您就将这件事留给我们去做吧。

5、 Glad to be of service. Please feel free to contact us anytime.

很高兴为您服务。有需要请随时通知我们。

6、 My name is , if there is anything I can do for you, just let

me know.

我的名字是……,如果有事需要我帮忙请告诉我。


表示婉拒:

1、 I’m afraid such information is confidential.

很抱歉。这是保密资料

2、 That’s very kind of you, but no, thank you.

你真好,但我真的不需要。谢谢。

3、 That won’t be necessary, sir, but thank you all the same.

先生,这完全不需要。但我依然要感谢你。

4、 I’m afraid we cannot do that.

很抱歉。我帮不到你。



肯定答复:

1、 Certainly, sir, I will bring it to you right away.

当然,先生,我立刻把它拿来给您。

2、 We do have available.

我们保证……切实可用。


未肯定时的答复:

1、 I’m sorry I cannot guarantee, but I’ll do my best.

对不起,我不能保证,但我一定会尽我全力去做。

2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m not sure, but I’ll ask my manager/the

chef about it for you.

对不起,夫人,我不能确定,但我将会问我的经理/厨师

3、 If you wait a moment, sir, I’ll try to find out.

先生,您稍等片刻。我将调查清楚。


否定的答复:

1、 I’m sorry, there is no discount.

对不起,我们不提供折扣。

2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m afraid we don’t have any available.

对不起,夫人,恐怕我们没有可用的房间了。



表示高兴:

1、 My pleasure, I’m happy everything was to your satisfaction.

这是我的荣幸,我很高兴一切都能令您满意。

2、 I’m glad to hear that.

我很高兴听您这么说。


表示遗憾:

1、 I’m sorry to hear that.

我感到很遗憾。

2、 It’s a great pity.

太可惜了。


表示关怀:

1、 Did you have a nice trip?

旅途愉快吗?

2、 Are you all right, sir?

先生,一切可好?

3、 I hope you did not hurt yourself.

我希望您不要伤害自己。

4、 Would you like to see the doctor?

去医院看看医生,好吗?

5、 I hope you feel better now.

我希望您现在感到舒服些。


表示谦让:

1、 After you, sir.

先生,您先。

2、 You first, sir.

您先走。


请让路:

1、 Excuse me, please.

不好意思,请让让。

2、 May I come through, please?

请问能让我过吗?


表示同意:

1、 That’s true.

那是真的。

2、 Absolutely, sir.

绝对是的,先生。

3、 Exactly, sir.

千真万确,先生。


表示不同意:

1、 Not really. It’s good value for the price.

并不是这样的。它确实物有所值。


表示明白:

1 Yes, I see, sir.

先生,我明白。


表示不明白:

1、 Could you speak slowly, please?

您能说慢些吗?

2、 I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand. Should I get the

manager?

很抱歉,我不是很明白。我能让我经理过来吗?

3、 Pardon?

请您再说一遍好吗?


告别语:

1、 Good-bye, and have a nice trip.

再见,祝您一路顺风。

2、 Thank you for coming.

感谢您的光临。

3、 Sorry, I have to go. Nice talking with you.

对不起,我不得不走了。很您谈话很开心。

4、 We all look forward to serving you again.

我们期待能再次服务您。

5、 Hope you enjoyed staying with us.

希望您能和我们一起度过愉快的时光。
  • 酒店英语 热门阅读

精品课程