2,带领客人到房间
Bellboy[B]: Is this everything, sir?
B:这是全部的行李吗,先生?
Mr Steven[S]:Yes, that's everything.
S:是的。
B:Ok, May I have a look at your room card?
B:能不能让我看下您的房卡?
S:Oh,yes.is 1335.
S:噢,好的。我住1335房。
B:I see.Now please follow me.I’ll show you to your room.
B:好的。现在我带您去您的房间。
S:Where is the Western restaurant?
S:西餐厅在哪呢?
B:Oh, it’s on the First floor. Get out the lift and turn right, sir.
B:在一楼,先生。出电梯右转就到了。
S:When will it open?
S:什么时候开呢?
B:The service time is 7:00am. To 10:00am..
B:营业时间是早上7点到10点。
S:OK。
B:Here we are, sir. Room 1335.Let me help you to open the door.
B:我们到了先生,1335房。让我帮您开门吧。
[门开后]
B:You first, sir. Do you mind if I put your luggage at here?
B:您先请先生,我把您的行李放在这里好吗?
S:It's OK, Thank you many much,
S:好的,非常感谢。
B:That’s my job.How do you like this room?
B:这是我们工作。房间如何呢先生?
S:It's very cozy.I like it very much.
S:非常舒适,我很喜欢。
B:Right, is there anything else I can do for you?
B:还有其他需要吗?
S:No, Thank you.
B:OK, Good night.
3,客人寄存行李
Mr Steven[S]:I want to check my luggage.
S:我想要寄存我的行李。
Bellman[B]:Certainly, sir. You can check luggage here. Please go through the formalities.
B:当然可以,先生。你可以把行李寄存在这里。请您办一下寄存手续。
S:No problem.
S:没问题。
B:May I know your room number?
B:您是几号房的?
S:My room number is 1335.
S:1335。
B:When will you take them back? Sir.
B:您什么时候来取呢?
S:About 30 minutes later.
S:大约半小时以后。
B:OK, please sign your name here.
B:好的,请在这里签个名。
B:Keep the luggage check card, and for drawing, please show the second half of this card.
B:请保存好行李寄存卡,当您来取回行李时,请出示这张卡的下半联。
S:OK, thank you very much. Bye bye.
B:See you. Sir.
4,客人要出租车
Doorman[D]:Would you like me to call a taxi for you?
D:需要一辆的士吗?
Mr Steven[S]:Yes, thanks.
S:是的。
D:Where to? Sir.
D:到哪里呢,先生。
S:To the airport.
S:到机场.
D:OK, Just moment, please.
D:好的,请稍等。
的士叫来后…
D:Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. Are there four pieces in all?
D:不好意思让您久等了,先生。您一共是四件行李对吗?
S:Yes.
S:是的。
D:Let me take them to the trunk.
D:让我把他们放到后背箱吧。
S:OK, thank you very much.
S:非常感谢。